Sunday, July 03, 2005

Episode VIII: The Final Episode!

In the land far far away, there's a girl who has to make one of the most difficult decisions in her life, that is, which college and what course to choose...

Aw crap! Whatever. Anyways, this will be the final episode (hopefully), of...er..what is it again? yeah, I know, it's been a long story ya, but hey if u can wait for 3 decades for the star wars to conclude, surely you can bear with me... Of course, mine's a tad more boring, and there's no special effects, no heart-thumping soundtract, and definitely no cute actors. But hey, me no Steven Spielberg ya.


I digress, so anyways, I'm now officially a SMU student. Accepted the offer on 20th June and matriculated yesterday, 1st July. Haiz....Dunno whether to feel happy or sad. Oh well, since I'm gonna be stuck there for at least 3 years long, might as well make the best of it.

Wish me all the best!

No comments: