Monday, September 04, 2006

I Survived a Night Home Alone

Yea that's right. I survived an entire day and night being home alone. 3 cheers for Caressa!! Lolx

To u it might be no big deal. But to me, it's my first time spending the night alone. As in ALONE. No sis, no maid, no mommy. My only companion was my laptop and an MSN window full of crazy ppl. I'm glad i've them, albeit nosy and gossipy.

I had wanted to stay at Fenny's house. But tt irritating BH didn't allow me. Then again I thot,"Hey I'm a big girl. Being home alone is no big deal. If that Macaulay Culkin can do it, so can I."

Many times some random thoughts occured in my head. Thoughts that make me wanna run straight to Fenny's house. But as quickly as that thought appeared, I would shake my head till i get slightly dizzy. And voila! that thoughts disappeared. Hey, if u noe me well, u'd noe that I'm a scaredy cat. I even got scared of myself when I acted as a ghost in the last camp's "haunted house".

So yea. I feel proud of myself. I think i'm gonna treat myself to a Bakerzin warm choc cake =D

No comments: