Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Hols!!

HAPPY DECEMBER!! alrite, i think i blog less during hols than during term time. hee.... I have my excuse ok. Soooo many things, so many occassions right after my exams that I dunno where to start. And it had been a flurry of packing, unpacking and re-packing for the past 2.5 weeks. And I have no pics yet! *groan* My cam still with my sis, who is like thousands of miles across the indian ocean (or is it pacific?!).

So I shall juz briefly recount what happened and will fill u in with the details when the pics are ready ;)

Rite, so 2 days after my exams, on the 1st of Dec, I was off to Pasir Ris park for Pathfinder camp, which lasted for 3 days 2 nights. Then 2 days later after i got back, off i was to the land of freedom (ie. Thailand) and of course the land of mindless shopping for a full week!! Then rite after I got back fr Bkk, the next day I was gone for Youth Camp at Port Dickson. And so it was home sweet home yesterday nite. Phew....

I'm down with flu now and still kinda tired. So I shall just wait for the pics. After all a picture is worth a thousand words rite. hehe.... (*juz an excuse for my laziness to write*). In the meantime I shall catch up on my readings. Till then... :):)

No comments: