Monday, March 26, 2007

Friendship


It started with just the 2 of them, who were always there for each other; sharing happy and sad moments, laughter and tears.


More came along the way, to share jokes, rantings and bitchings, panda biscuits, ricola and milo.

They are there to keep an eye on one another's back and keep one another strong.

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity" - Proverbs 17:17

It's week 13 now and things are getting crazy. Really glad I have friends who keep me sane amidst all the madness, who make me laugh till my face hurts despite the anxieties, who listen to my complaints and rantings despite having having problems of their own and who patienly explain stuff to me altho I have a Windows 98 for a brain. So very thankful that God sent them to be my friends :):)


PS: This is so random, but as I was browsing my photo album (i was feeling emo cuz i freakin failed my tax test. again. tax...urgh!) I found these pics, which were randomly taken by Alds during youth camp, and thought these pics make a very sweet story :)

No comments: