Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Abandoned puppies need a home :(


FROM: jen.riding@singaporepoloclub.org

6 black lab (mix) puppies were rescued out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

Aren't those puppies cute? It's always sad to hear that there are those horribly f***ed up irresponsible owners who abandoned their adorable innocent pets. Feel like punching them, don't you? If only I could keep those puppies, I most definitely would. Unfortch, I can't. So if you like dogs and would love to give them a home, please contact that email ASAP.

Gah! I seriously totally hate irresponsible pet owners! Hope they get their just dessert. Karma ppl, KARMA!!

No comments: