Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One Piece!


Some of u haf asked me, "Wth is One Piece or Strawhat Pirate?"

Well, my friend, One Piece (created by Eiichiro Oda) is one of the best anime/manga I've ever watch/read. Or should I say THE BEST (I personally prefer the anime). I love it so very much that I'm gonna make an entry dedicated to it.

Basically, One Piece tells the journey of the Strawhat Pirate crew in search of a treasure called One Piece, which was left behind by the deceased pirate king, Gol D. Roger and the pursuing of each of the character's dream.

One Piece is probably one of the most comical anime ever, with a very interesting twist in storyline. Watch One Piece and be prepared to be transported to a world full of wonderfully amazing adventure - an adventure full of action, suspense, laughter, and craziness. It tells great story of friendship, perseverance, bravery, etc. You'll get to laugh, rave, balk, cringe, cry and smile together with the characters. Believe me, once you start, you won't wanna stop.

While watching, I often find myself laughing out loud or raising my hand while punching the air, saying "Yosh!" As u might've known, I'm an easily bored person. One Piece has reached its 279th episode and 7th movie and yet, I'm still begging for more. Every week I'll be eagerly waiting to download the latest episode from
ADC or watch it from YouTube.

Alright, enough of all these praise-singing. Just go watch and find out for yourself. Like I said, it's reached ep 279, which is a lot (I've been watching since I was in sec sch). If you're interested, I suggest you watch starting from ep 263, which is about their adventure in Ennies Lobby. If not, watch movie 4, which I think is one of the best ones. Just type "One Piece (ep. no)" or "movie 4" on YouTube. Let me know if you've become a new convert =D

PS: If u wanna find out more about One Piece, click
here.

No comments: